Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FUNNY QUOTES ON LOVE AND MARRIAGE

FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT LOVE AND MARRIAGE

"My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher." Socrates.

"Love is temporary insanity curable by marriage." Ambrose Bierce

"I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury." Groucho Marx

"Marriage is the alliance of two people, one of whom never remembers birthdays and the other who never forgets them." Ogden Nash.

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays." Henry Youngman.

"I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her." Rodney Dangerfield.

"A married man should forget his mistakes; no use two people remembering the same thing." Duane Dewel.

"In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker." Woody Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment