Friday, September 11, 2009

BIRTHDAY QUOTES BY SIMRAN KHURUNA

Birthday Quotes

Make the Most of Your Celebration With These Birthday Quotes
By Simran Khurana

Jane Wagner

All my life, I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific.

Pablo Picasso

It takes a long time to grow young.

Oscar Wilde

The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.

Groucho Marx

Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Jerry Dennis

No wonder I'm unhappy… My twin forgot my birthday.

Bobby Kelton

Why is a birthday cake the only food you can blow on and spit on and everybody rushes to get a piece?

Johnny Carson

The worst gift is a fruitcake. There is only one fruitcake in the entire world, and people keep sending it to each other.

Steven Wright

I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.'

Sam Ewing

Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.

William Butler Yeats

From our birthday, until we die,
Is but the winking of an eye.

Jonathan Swift

No wise man ever wished to be younger.

Bernard Baruch

Old age is always 15 years older than I am.

Virginia Woolf

One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them.

No comments:

Post a Comment