Monday, September 28, 2009

MESSAGE RECEIVED FROM MEDITATION JEWEL

There are two exercises that can change all the things around you

First: While sleeping oh god I am seeking refuge in you all that happened was for good, is happening is for good and what is going to happen will be for good. I take the discussions with what so ever happened was for good and for good I am putting my body to rest and soul in your hands.

Second: While leaving the bed wait for a minute and thank him for all the blessings and allowing you to open the eye seek refuge in him and repeat what you said just tell him now I am putting this body in your pilgrimage and soul in your hand let me take judgment as per your way.

Then walk in this world every thing you do will be meditation.

Thanking you all for your time

May GOD bless us all

GOD HAS NO RELIGION BUT HE IS CREATOR OF ALL, SO LET US REMEMBER HIM AS A CREATOR

No comments:

Post a Comment