Wednesday, September 16, 2009

UPDATE ON THE RESPONSE FOR THE BLOG



From the above chart it is still obvious that majority of my visitors are from Malaysia. However with the increasing visitors from other countries Malaysian visitors percentage has gone down marginally though in real numbers they are still high. On the average I am getting about 30 visitors per day which is sligtly better than my last report. I hope the numbers will gradually increase when visitors realise the amount of information and entertainment value which is in the blog. Till todate I have 1190 visitors who have seen 2962 pages of content. The maximum time spent by my vistor is 64 minutes.
I take this opportunity to thank all my visitors to my blog and hope you make this blog as one of your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment