Wednesday, September 2, 2009

QUOTES ON MOTHER

QUOTES ON MOTHER-Compiled by Simran Kharuna

P. J. O'Rourke

Everybody wants to save the earth; nobody wants to help Mom with the dishes.

Mildred B. Vermont

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.

Kate Samperi

Before becoming a mother I had a hundred theories on how to bring up children. Now I have seven children and only one theory: Love them, especially when they least deserve to be loved.

Henry Ward Beecher

What the mother sings to the cradle goes all the way down to the coffin.

Tenneva Jordan

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

Maya Angelou

A mother's love liberates.

Natasha Gregson Wagner

I thought my mom's whole purpose was to be my mom. That's how she made me feel.

Barbara Costikyan

In the childhood memories of every good cook, there's a large kitchen, a warm stove, a simmering pot and a mom.

Graycie Harmon

My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment