Monday, August 24, 2009

FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT DOCTORS AND MEDICINE

FUNNY QUOTES ABOUT DOCTORS AND MEDICINE

"My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more."

Walter Matthau.


"She got her looks from her father: He's a plastic surgeon."

Groucho Marx


"First the doctor told me the good news: I was going to have a disease named after me."

Steve Martin.

"Death is nature's way of telling you to slow down."

Dick Sharples.

"I have the body of an eighteen year old. I keep it in the fridge."

Spike Milligan


"A psychiatrist is a man who goes to a strip club and watches the audience."

Merv Stockwood.

"I'm always amazed to hear of air crash victims so badly mutilated that they have to be identified by their dental records. What I can't understand is, if they don't know who you are, how do they know who your dentist is?"

Paul Merton

No comments:

Post a Comment